Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tiny Brad Heart Card

I created this card especially for the 365 Card Challenge #206 Teeny Tiny (3 teeny tiny items on the card)
The supplies used to create this card were:
1. Pre-made Joann Essential white card - size A2
2. K & Company - BW Madeline Painted Roses Paper for the front
3. K & Company School Days Penmanship - I used a strip from the back of this double-side card stock for the green paper ribbon
4. Friskers square punch to cut the end of the ribbon
5. Stampin Up 3 heart paper shapers punch for the 3 tiny heart (white card stock was inked with MS ink)
6. Colorbox Heart Shape Pink mini brads - these brads are on the 3 hearts I punched, but you can barely see them in this picture. The card shows up better in person.
7. ATG/with tape

WOO HOO! If I understand how the 365 Card Challenges works - I created a card for each day this week! My first time ever! However, I just recently found this wonderful card challenge blog - so this was the first time I had the opportunity to create all 7 cards - I was excited and pleased I could accomplish making a card for each day - keeps me THINKING!  Why do you click on the 365 Card Challenge highlighted above and enter their challenges? You will be glad you did - such fun - and while you are there, view the work of others - such great cards!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comments. Have a great week! ~ Gail ~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that background paper!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.