Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sock Monkey Jumping on the Bed

I won the Action Wobble Challenge for this card entry! Thank you very much!

I really, really like this Sock Monkey Wobble Card! (the wobble is behind the monkey jumping on the bed).
Supplies used for this card:
    1. Pre-made 5x7 card purchased at Michael's store - Value Pack
    2. Sponged on brown ink by Martha Stewart (I really like that grunge look!)
    3. Sock Monkeys, bed, and sentiment from Lettering Delight  - a great place for value digits.
    4. Friskers border punch -LACE
    5. Rhinestones by Recollections
    6. Quickutz die cut for the sentiment
    7. Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive and ATG/tape
    8. Polkadot paper (unknown but probably DCWV)

This card was entered in:
 Action Wobble Challenge  - border and wobble required

Thank you for dropping by - I love to read your comments~ and join my sight while you are here! Thanks a bunch! Have a blessed week! ~ Gail ~  I am off to play with my wobble!


2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! LOVE this! Just makes me smile!! I have a couple little monkeys who are alway jumping on my bed! :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.