Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Card ~ Thinking in Fourths

I like Black Cards - I guess my favorite colors for card making are black, browns, oranges, greens, tan, etc. Challenge #213 for 365 Cards is Thinking in Fourths
The following supplies were used to create this card:
1. Colorbok black card stock - I cut a size A2 card
2. Brown card stock for the banner (not sure if I need to add something on that banner later)
3. ATG & tape to adhere the digis
4. Pop-dots by Recollections for the the scarecrow and Harvest digi
5. Corner Rounder punch & Friskers Square punch
6. Recollection pearls for the pumpkin tag
7. Digis: Scarecrow, pumpkin tag and Harvest tray from Seneca Pond Crafts
8. Pumpkin Paper from TLC
9. Sentiment from Gingers House

Entered also in:
Simon says - Anything goes
Thank you for stopping by my blog ~ I appreciate your comments ~have a great Son-day ~ Gail ~

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty Fall card Gail! Thanks for playing along with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love all the fun Fall elements you used!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.