Monday, September 17, 2012

Color Scheme

I am enjoying the Daily Card Challenges at 365 Cards. What a challenge for me as well! Yet, lots of fun! You can join in the fun too. Click here to read all about it!
This card is for Challenge 198 Color Scheme
Supplies for the card were as follows:
    1. DCWV - Mariposa Card for the green
    2. Blue Gingham Check paper - unknown
    3. Tan Ribbon -Offray - I made this bow by punching holes in the card
    4. Gold Star and Hi sentiment Making Memories Looking Glass (I really like these buttons!)
    5.Gold Rhinestone Studio 18
    6. ATG/tape for the strip - the others were self-adhesive.

Thank you for coming to view my blog. I appreciate your comments. Have a Blessed Day! ~ Gail ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.