Friday, September 28, 2012

Color Scheme Lady Boot Card

Photo compliments of Sharon Pruitt
Day 212 Card Challenge at 365 Cards is Color Scheme. Color Scheme are ALWAYS a challenge for me as I am not sure if I get the colors correct. It may have to do with my eyesight - I don't really know, but I like the challenge regardless. So the above card is what I came up with.
1. Pre-made White Card-stock base by Joann's Essential
2. Top Mat - Card-stock by DCWV the Crafty Stack
3. Green Card-stock banner (I created with square Friskers punch) - Recollection Card-stock
4. Boot - EK Jolee's by You Embellishment - I used Pop-dots from Forever in Time to adhere to the card.
5. Photo - compliments of Sharon Pruitt (actually, my sister Kath and I think this photo looks like our mom)

Why don't you hop on over the blog and join in the fun?   
Thank you for stopping by my blog ~ I appreciate you taking the time and leaving a comment ~ Have a great weekend! ~ Gail ~

Entered in:
Simon Says - anything goes

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.