Sunday, September 16, 2012

Black & White Card

Black and White Card + 1
Supplies used to make this card:
    1. White card stock for the background & mat
    2. Old stash unknown (I think it was animal prints) for the mat
    3. Cuttlebug embossing folder
    4. Bow - Studio G
    5. Embellishments: Jolee's Boutique & Me - Ink, Paper, feather & My Big Ideas Card-stock Glitter Scroll
I entered this card in 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - why don't you hop on over and enter too?

Thank you for stopping by and I appreciate your comments. Have a blessed week! ~ Gail ~

2 comments:

  1. fab card great detail thanks for sharing with us at 2sis week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the embossing. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.