Tuesday, September 25, 2012

3 Shades of Purple

I like the color Purple - I do not have many purple papers or card-stock, but never-the-less, I like the Color Purple.
Day # 209 at 365 Card Challenges is Color me Purple. 3 Shades of Purple must be used on the card.  The card above is what I came up with - pretty simple, but useful - money or a note can be placed in the envelope. Neat, hun?
Supplies used on this card:
    1. ATG/Tape
    2. Forever in Time - Glue Dots for the purple bow
    3. Purple Ribbon by Offray
    4. DCWV - Pre-made Purple card
    5. Purple paper choices - unknown (I torn them out of the pack they came in - probably DCWV)
    6. Envelope Die Cut - Sizzix - Scallop Lace
    7. Purple Star - self-adhesive embellishment by Studio 112
    8. Squares on the paper - Sizzix Square die cut
    9. Gold Ink on envelope top by MS
   10. Stamp - Hope - by Clear Dollar Stamp - Studio G brown ink

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a grand day! ~ Gail ~


4 comments:

  1. Loving this card. Love the envelope attached to the font great for a gift card.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love all the purple and design. You been creating some awesome projects. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness but you have been busy!!! LOVE this card ... purple is my favorite color so ... go figure! LOL! Great job on all your latest projects Gail! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful purple card! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.